“One of our favorite restaurants in Bozeman”

Sweet Chili Asian Bistro
Ranked #17 of 264 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Love this resto on Man Street in Bozeman! All the dishes I have had there a re good, and the service is great. We like the atmosphere, too.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 12 September 2018

We sat at the sushi bar for the first time and, aside from the bartendress-in-training distraction, all went well. The sushi was fresh and tasty and our appetizers were great. Love to get good sushi in Montana!!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

The only negative thing I can say about this restaurant are the number of menus that are given to you. Way too many choices. I always order from the lunch specials and just ignore the rest of the menus. Boxun did a wonderful job waiting on us.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Great Thai food and some sushi too. I had garlic duck and pad Thai—shared, both were very good. They have a big sake menu too, if you are into that. Lots of craft beers as well.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

If you enjoy a clean and atmosphere of elegance, Sweet Chili Bistro in downtown Bozeman is for you. My friends were there st 5:00 pm so we got to enjoy leisurely dining with non-noisy visit.

We each ordered a nice variety of entrees ... I had Phad Thai noodles and lovely Sweet Thai iced tea, my friends had Cashew chicken and Thai vegetable tofu dish.

We all enjoyed atmosphere and delicious food. I recommend going here for a fine experience.