US$203
Country Inn
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$163
Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$285
US$274
Element.com
  • Breakfast included
SpringHill Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$196
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$139
The Lindley House(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$202
Fox Hollow Inn(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Lots of bugs! Very loud. Poking bed springs that kept us tossing and lent very little sleep. No curtain to shut the light out. Comet cleanser sprinkled all over the restroom. Not even worth the $87 and change it cost.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2016

I'm revising my review of the Ranch House Motel in Bozeman, MT. Yes it does look clean. Yes it was cheap, but watch out for creature bites. At the time I typed my first review of the Ranch HOuse, I had a bug bite on my wrist, which I didn't associate with the motel. We were driving home most of the day and so I wasn't exposed to insect bites. By the time I reached home, several hours away, I had 9 large welts on my arms and 1 on my neck.They itched and burned like fire! They were diagnosed as spider bites. Don't STAY THERE. It took almost 2weeks! for those welts to clear up. It's not worth the cheap price to stay there.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Old motel but clean and only $45 + tax. On the main drag so easy to get back to in the dark. What we were looking for. Not enough parking. Showers only.wished there had been a tub. If I were ever in bozeman again I'd stay again for cheap and clean room.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2016

The ONLY thing good about this place is the nice girl at the front desk. These rooms REALLY need to be updated. The room had an awful odor. Resembled an old shack. The one nice thing is the wonderful girl at the desk, who let us look at the room before we were going to check in. Of course, once seeing it, we didn't.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Room # 12 has an insect, most likely a spider problem by looking at my puncture wounds. Received nearly 3 dozen bites during a four night stay. Symptoms are excessive swelling, feverish feeling, sharp headache and quarter sized welts. Informed staff and they said they would address the problem, only to be bitten 10 times the following night. One bite at 2:10 am was so painful that I packed up and left. Be advised if you have allergies to insect bites, go elsewhere or sleep with an epi pen.

Used towels were taken away properly, however were not replaced with fresh ones. Street noise can also be annoying.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business