“A Very Busy Saturday”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Packed on a Saturday morning!!

If you are in downtown Billings, I would definitely recommend this place for breakfast or lunch. Tucked in a pretty neighborhood, their pastries and breakfast were very tasty. Service was on point with refreshing coffee and seeing if you need anything.

Well worth the visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

This little European style bakery is special in every way. It is easy to tell that every item is made with great care and the best ingredients. Try the awesome quiche or delicious breakfast sandwich. Linger with an espresso and enjoy the atmosphere. Go back for lunch for an outstanding sandwich or skip right to the pastry case & choose a flakey croissant or have a piece of flavorful, moist piece of cake. Regardless, you can't lose!

Reviewed 7 November 2016

H & M closed for many months to reinvent itself. The reopening was delayed which caused us to wonder - will it be worth it? - because it didn't seem to need fixing! Well, it was worth it. And even though it didn't need fixing, the grown up version is definitely an improvement. The footprint of the building has not changed, yet there is thankfully more seating. The menu never did offer a lot of choices - and maybe even fewer now, however, there are new items and all are made with the same high standard as previously. And the baked goods/desserts continue to entice. The only negative we experienced was the loooong wait time to receive our simple order - it was not a peak busy time so we thought our order would have come relatively soon - but no one behind the counter seemed to be working with any sense of urgency.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Harper & Madison has recently renovated and have reopened with a little more seating. They removed the overstuffed chairs and added a few more tables and chairs, and bar seating. It looks great! A friend and I went there for breakfast and had our taste buds tingled! Toast with a spread of avocado and sliced radish. Delicious! I had the beans, rice and egg dish. Not only was it beautiful, but the flavor was out of this world. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better I ate, what I thought was a potato slice, it was 3 slices of plantains. I can't say as I have had those since my trip to Costa Rica. The coffee was terrific and we were told it was roasted just for them. Oh ya, I got a piece of coconut cake to go:)
I can't wait to go back for a lunch and see what savory meal awaits me!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

This is a little place but has big taste. Great food. Highly recommend stopping by. Only down side is the parking. But take your bike or walk and stop in. You will not be sorry.