“Gotta stop here for huckleberry jam!”

Eva Gates Homemade Preserves
Ranked #2 of 10 Shopping in Bigfork
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Best jam and preserves ever, and they have been creating a bit of heaven in a jar for over 60 years. I stocked up for holiday gifts here and had it shipped home. The huckleberry jam is the best in the region and don't walk out the door without getting huckleberry fudge. This fudge is incredible, and it is very, very fresh! The staff here is very helpful and friendly and the shop is clean and welcoming.

2  Thank Pauline287
in 3 reviews
"jar"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I stop at Eva Gates every time I'm in the area just to stock up. I personally don't eat preserves, but I always have some on hand for gift giving. They make wonderful Christmas presents. Even though I don't eat the preserves myself, the cherry is my favorite, followed by huckleberry. The recipients of my presents love the apple. They also have an assortment of other gifts. They always have two fudge offerings available, and give tastings. They always have huckleberry fudge, then rotate the other option. I usually never eat fudge, but when I was there in August 2016 I decided to try a taste. The huckleberry was OK, but the Flathead Cherry fudge was fantastic. I bought some for my family for the holidays. I will likely continue to stock up for presents for years to come.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

The lady that helped us was so nice, she kept offering us samples. Great idea! We had to buy some of their huckleberry and chocolate fudge, it was sooo good. Great selection of gifts, and prices were pretty reasonable.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Showthyme is fine dining with amazing service. The food is consistently good, especially if you are looking for a special night out. Many friends say this is their favorite restaurant in Montana. I wouldn't go that far, but it is a fine place to eat a lovely and excellent dinner. Their specialty is toothfish, which is outstanding. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Patti C