“Not gluten free friendly”
Review of Caliber Coffee

Caliber Coffee
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Big Sky
Description: We are a local coffee roaster and cafe where we serve freshly roasted coffee! We are currently undergoing a change in ownership and the shop is under construction but we will update our food and drink menu soon! We look forward to serving you!!
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I have been in numerous times to get a breakfast burrito, but I am gluten intolerant and they never have gluten free wraps. They could buy them at any of the local grocery stores. I would love to give a local my business, but they don't seem interested.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

They roast their own coffee and it is excellent. My wife and I confess to being coffee snobs. We sat down to some great music and relaxed. Had to get another cappuccino for the road. Super clean from sitting room to restroom. Staff was abundantly joyful to serve us and make us feel welcome to Big Sky. Skillful barista made us leave with extra pep in our steps.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

my airbnb host introduce this shop to me for breakfast. I end up visit this place every morning for my coffee and biscuit. The coffee is very nice and biscuits are delicious!

if you order Americano, you can pick any size while pay at fixed price

Reviewed 9 January 2018

It's always a good sign with the barista asks how do you want your cappuccino. I had my long. Delicious taste, and the foam was just right.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Whenever I travel I make it a point to go to 3-4 coffee shops (or more if time allows). By far this had the best coffee as in a one shot espresso with 3.5 ounces of foam. Yes I'm one of those people. The coffee (brazilian) was very smooth, done perfectly and the foam delicious. What I loved just as much was the gluten free wrap of sausage, eggs, potato, salsa, and black beans. Just the perfect brekkie. In addition, the customers were friendly and allowed my 8 year old very active son to climb on the ski- chair lift which made his day.