“Hole Mole!”

The Wrap Shack
Ranked #23 of 66 Restaurants in Big Sky
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 24 October 2017

First time stepping into this small restaurant. My fiancé had already been here with a good friend of his a while back. We were on our way to Bozeman and decided to stop in Big Sky for lunch. And boy am I glad we did! I loved it! I had the Hole Mole and it was fantastic! It was huge to the point where I definitely had dinner ready to go when I got home. The guy over the counter was very nice, along with his female employee. They had a slush machine with margaritas! Loved it. I will definitely have lunch or dinner here again!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We stopped at the Wrap Shack for lunch. I had the Classic. Very good , huge. Enjoyed the atmosphere!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stopped by for lunch after seeing good reviews. We all enjoyed lunch, outdoor seating, and the wonderful surroundings.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We were so excited to try The Wrap Shack only to find it was closed on Saturday and Sunday. So sad. A prominent banner on your website would be excellent help. We were not the only ones who did not know. Several mountain bikers were there before us. Sorry to have missed you. I had my tastebuds all prepared.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Like Chipotle, but better! Good place for a nice filling lunch or dinner. You can make your own wrap or get one of their awesome creations

Been to The Wrap Shack? Share your experiences!