Booked this hotel last minute on Expedia. The two queen suite was very large, large frig, small dishwasher, mini kitchen. Kit and another young lady with a lovely accent at the front desk were both welcoming and extremely friendly. We asked for some extra towels and she also brought more amenities (shampoo, shower gel, conditioner, lotion) without asking. A fire was going at the fire ring in the evening. Easy to park and then walk to the Mountain Mall which has several restaurants. It is all the way up the mountain and you must watch for the signs when you get to the top. Beautiful area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Base Village area yet quiet and private, The Lodge at Big Sky is Big Sky's only independent lodging located slope side in Big Sky Montana. We are the best value on the mountain. Come visit us and see what sets us apart from the others:) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Lodge at Big Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Big Sky Hotel Big Sky
- Hotel Big Sky
- The Lodge At Big Sky Montana