“Very nice meal and affordable”
Review of Cabin Bar & Grill

Cabin Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in Big Sky
Price range: US$16 - US$38
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the Warmth of Rustic Montana Elegance Summer hours: Dinner nightly 6:00-close Winter hours: Lunch 11:30-3:00, Apres 3:00-5:00 Dinner 5:30-10 Superb Cuisine Featuring Hand Cut Steaks, Wild Game, Fresh Seafood, Nightly Specials In the Winter season Ski In-Ski Out for Delicious Skier Lunches, House Ground Burgers, Hearty Sandwiches, Homemade Soups & Award Winning Chili Using Local and Regional Ingredients for a Unique Flair in Rocky Mountain Cuisine Full Bar and Extensive Wine List
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The food selection was a little limited but everything looked, smelled and tasted good. The wine selection was very nice and provided options for all tastes and budgets. I'll be back!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

What a treat to have game on the menu! Both the elk and the bison were delicious. The bison was very tender, similar to a filet mignon. My husband really enjoyed the elk. Local craft beers on tap were very good, too. We were with a large group. With reservations, they were able to accommodate us. Good service. When in Big Sky, you must stop by.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We were a family of 14 with eight adults and six children. We had an early seating. The service from our waitress was prompt and friendly. The drinks were excellent. We had a variety of dishes. The house special, stuffed sole was had by several and found to be excellent. The kids enjoyed their meals. My steak was good. All in all it was a great time and I can't say enough about the service.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Truly outstanding. The best elk I’ve ever had in a semisweet succulent sauce. The elk was so tender and filled with flavor. I tried the bison tenderloin and it was superb. We have to come back so I can a whole bison! The fried polenta had a hint of rosemary I believe and was excellent as well as the roasted winter root vegetables. The hostess is of the mostess! Lovely place. Be sure to make reservations!

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Made a reservation for late night dinner for two on a Friday night. They were short staffed at the front, but waitress and service was good. No frills restaurant when you get there, but a cozy mountain ambiance. Food was delicious!! Elk filet was excellent!! Would definitely come back here next visit.

Been to Cabin Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!