“A great place for family and friends”
Review of Sabi Sushi Cafe

Sabi Sushi Cafe
Reviewed 25 October 2015

Sabi Sushi has a great menu train that appeals to kids big and little. Each colour plate represents a price range. Si easy to select to suit your pocket. There is ample seating inside and also tablles outside for fresh air fanstics . The sushi is made fresh daily with wonderful fresh local supplies. Take along the family for a fun evening.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Ocean Shores is a small almost surburan enclave between Brunswick Heads and New Brighton. So imagine our surprise when we found this great little Sushi cafe. I didn't think there would be one there - I guess I'm a little dumb. The options weren't extensive but enough to make you ponder over the choice and yes I wanted to try everything. In the end I optioned for the chicken teriyaki, chicken karage and some sushi. All very fresh, very yummy and really well priced.
If you find yourself up that way and feeling peckish - drop in and enjoy this little sushi surprise.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

Casual dining. Good Coffee, nice atmosphere. I pop in here and grab a quick bite to eat, but I know people who enjoy afternoon tea or an early meal. They have good coffee and great service.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

As this is my local sushi place we ususally go once a week. Never fails with food presentation and staff friendly and recognise us!

2  Thank Trish C
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

Perfect for a quick feed whilst shopping. Happy friendly faces behind the counter. Bit pricy but hey it's sushi...............