“Slow Service, Good Food”
Review of Hotdog Man

Hotdog Man
Ranked #10 of 84 Restaurants in Washington
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Took almost 20 minutes to get 5 hot dogs and a side of chips and they were not very busy. I think they forgot our order until I went up to ask about it. They said they were waiting on the chips to cook, but there is no way they take 20 minutes. That aside, it was a beautiful day, so we just enjoyed the sunshine. When the food finally did come out, it was great. Very good size dogs and fresh toppings. I had the NAPA dog and it was excellent. Hopefully the long wait was just a fluke, we will be back.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I had the big kahuna hotdog! Bacon, sweet baby rays sauce, cheese, and pineapple. There are a few places to sit and I didn't mind the short wait since it was such a nice day. There is also a drive thru. So many choices and varieties. Definitely worth a try!!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

A one of a kind experience. Learn what can be done with a Hot Dog. Plain or fancy. Order as you wish. Enjoy outdoor seating.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately no place has to be seated but great & tasty food they make always. My most favorite one is lamb & cheeses, can make spicy for sure. I always try to grab food whenever I have scope. Although they don't operate in bad weather- that's very painful but no way as it's a drive through place!

Please don't miss......

Reviewed 22 October 2016

If you don't know where this is you would not see it from the road, it's tucked behind some other eateries and not well lit at night.

Hotdogs are big and delicious. They are very eager to please customers.

They also have a 4 pound hotdog!

Close at 9 pm