“Good fun - good fun - even trivia”
Review of Marquarts Landing

Marquarts Landing
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in Washington
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Good meeting place for friends and family. We've taken "out of towners" and they've enjoyed it a lot. Even a gathering place for trivia once a month.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We were touring Missouri's wine country and wanted to stop in Washington, Missouri for lunch. We did not want fast food so drove in to the downtown area to find a restaurant. We came upon Marquart's The Landing and decided to eat there. It was a very pleasant day so we asked to be seated outside. We saw toasted ravioli on the menu and since outside of eastern Missouri it is hard to find, we both ordered that and were pleased with the result. The service was fast and friendly. They have an extensive menu, plenty of seating and a bar area, which we walked through to get to the outside seating. It seemed like it would be a place to go to for dinner or to take in the local bar scene. The dress was very casual. It is situated within close walking distance to the Missouri River.

1  Thank yellowstone1
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch this weekend, great location right across the street from the Missouri river. Had the Rickster sandwich which was very good, my friend had the burger and he was also pleased.
The beer was not very cold and it was a pretty hot day so that wasn't so good.

They have friendly staff and big menu, my guess is if you can't find what you want there then you are too picky.

Will go back when I am not looking for a cold beer.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Out for a cruise on the motorcycle. Weather was beautiful, sunshine, low 80's. We sat on the patio under an umbrella. Had a soloist playing guitar & singing. Pat had a delicious Bloody Mary. I had a Bud Light. They made it just how I like it. We split a medium supreme pizza and a dinner salad. Pizza was outstanding. I apologize that Zi can't remember our servers name. What a great personality ad infectious smile. The owner came to our table to see if we had any needs. Highly recommend for your casual stops

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We have been visiting Marquarts for years as they have great pizza. Today, I decided I wanted a Hawaiian pizza for dinner for my birthday at Marquarts. We drove an hour, parked the car, went in and sat down. Immediately we were greeted by the waitress. I asked about what Missouri wines they had available...and hence the start of the bad review. We were told that they no longer made Vignoles (that Missouri no longer made the wine). Now we are lovers of Missouri wine and KNOW Vignoles wine is still produced (we know wine makers). Our response "They don't? Yes, Missouri does. Which winery do you get your wine from? (I asked several times). The lady said rudely "They don't make that wine anymore" walked away saying something we could not make out. Then very loudly to another patron at the bar looking straight at us she said called my husband profanity. Well that was uncalled for and in an establishment with customers one NEVER says things such as that. We will not be visiting again and telling our friends about this experience. I now give this place 2 thumbs down!!