“Good food”
Review of New China Buffet

New China Buffet
Ranked #14 of 84 Restaurants in Washington
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for the first time and ordered the buffet. Everything tasted great, except for the piece of cardboard we found in one of the entrées.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

This restaurant has crab legs on their buffett. I am not sure if it is just dinner or weekends but they have been there several times I ate there. The crab legs are not especially large but still a nice treat for the price.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I visited on my way to work, knowing that I could serve myself quickly. Sadly, the food didn't seem as fresh as it has been in the past. The wait staff and cooks also seemed to have a nonchalant attitude regarding the food and the clientele. The grill chef was particularly careless and inattentive to my requests. I will give them another try, but it will be a while before I do so.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

This is our Go-To place for extended family meals. There is something for the gluten-free, pescatarian, vegetarian, vegan, omnivore, and the just plain picky. And it's very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

We happened to notice this place while shopping and thought we would try it. The food was very good! For dinner they have crab legs and steak!!!! The service was very good also, we will be going again soon!!!