“The new Burger King chicken sandwich is great!”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #38 of 84 Restaurants in Washington
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Burger King is really doing it right with this new chicken sandwich. It's a nice big piece of white meat with a great crunchy breading. It's the perfect combination! The service was fast, the food was fresh, and the sandwich was excellent.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

I tend to walk in to fast food places - drive thru is too impersonal, and it also gives me a chance to see how the place is being kept. This facility was clean, quick and had friendly staff. The food was made like Burger King food everywhere - no surprises.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Always open when I want something and never have to wait long. Really good service here the whoppers and veggie burger are good. The fries are delicious

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I love the chicken, walnut and cranberry salad with the balsamic dressing. I always chose this when I go here. I also love the many drink selections, especially the caffeine free diet coke which is so hard to find in fast food places. My only concern is that the manager type person behind the counter in the food prep area never has on a hat or hair net. All the other works have on head covers/hats. I have been here several times lately and the same person is there without head gear. This bothers me. The dining room is bright and clean.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This Burger King was great at service. They always provided the food in a timely manner. The food was always hot and fresh and I never had any problems with any of the food.