The Blue Duck
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We live out of town but have family in Washington. This is our favorite place to meet friends or family. The food is consistently great. Service is perfect. We love the patio. We had 8 people out there last week and everyone ordered something different and omg, all dishes were outstanding.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Enjoyed a lovely lunch on a Saturday afternoon. I had the BLT with duck. My sister had a wrap and my mom had a salad with a cup of mushroom soup. Everything was delicious. I would return again. We enjoyed sitting on the covered patio overlooking the Missouri River.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We enjoyed fried chicken and duck, each with their own modern twist. Wish we had room for dessert because the pie looked amazing.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Are at Blue Duck while visiting family. Loved the location of the restaurant. It's directly across the street from the Missouri River and we had a table by the window so our view was perfect; it had just finished raining and we got the best view of an amazing rainbow.
Our food was so delicious! Probably the best spinach and artichoke appetizer I've ever eaten. The prob belly was delicious as well. Looking forward to having both again next time we come. Our entrees were from the new menu. The duck fried rice was so good. You actually get a piece of the fried duck on top of the rice. My husband had salmon and talked about how good it was for the next day or so. And if you like craft beers then you won't be disappointed with the selection they offer. I would definitely recommend The Blue Duck as a dining option when visiting Washington MO.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered the chicken sandwich and pork mushroom soup. Both were good. Service was adequate, but not memorable. As a tourist, you want to engage with the servers to get a feel of the community, but instead they were very business like. The location on the Missouri River, however, is this restaurant's best draw.