“Excellent food”

Katie's Pizza & Pasta
Reserve with OpenTable
Katie's Pizza & Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Highest quality pizza and pasta in a hip setting. However, very loud. It was extremely busy, but efficient the night we were there. I recommend using a wait in line type app to hold you spot in line. Try the fried artichokes. The black spaghetti was excellent as was the clam pizza. This place is crazy crowded for a reason.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Katie's has an interesting mix of unique pizza's, pasta, appetizers, and salads. We have been several times and have enjoyed the food every time. The seasonal polenta is outstanding!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I joined a colleague for happy hour at Katie’s Pizza and Pasta. The fried artichokes with the Martini of the day - a fruity pineapple concoction - was very good! She ordered the house salad and I the sausage pizza. We shared our plates - and both were very good. Service was excellent! While we were there this location was celebrating a one year anniversary and we received free glasses of prosecco. Cheers!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Thank you for the gluten free options. I love their gf pizza. My husband prefers more traditional St. Louis style pizza. I however think Katie’s is unique and superb.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My husband's $15 eggs over easy with sausage came out cold and overcooked. We told the server, filled out the comment card. Out server told us he hoped we would have a better experience next time.