All reviews room was clean great grocery store hotel coffee stayed here front desk convenient access a ground floor room microwave and refrigerator super nice would stay again looked clean great place to stay place to sleep waffles great breakfast nice size bed and pillows
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Door would not open with key. Then a huge gap in door . Pool was never open, even when weather good. Ok for the price, sleep and go. But not for extended stay. Outdated, needs to be cleaned up. Room next door someone had kicked door in and the handle n door jam was on the outside on ground. I kept my kids close. Really not for families.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Stayed here a few times while looking at property in Branson and it was always super clean and the staff is very attentive! I would highly recommend this hotel and we will be staying there again very soon!

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank kimberlybB7023JL
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I woke up to bed bugs on me! And bites. Front desk was neither surprised, nor did they ever do anything about it. A manager was supposed to call me, and here it is a month later and they keep dodging me!!!!
Don’t stay here, they don’t care that they have a bed bug infested hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DanaMW112
Nancy M, General Manager at Quality Inn - US65 & East Battlefield Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thank you for the review on our hotel. I did try and reach you over this matter, but unfortunately was not able to reach you. The room was checked and was cleared to rent from the health department. There were no bugs in the room. I Apologize we are and out side property. I hope you will try us again. I did want to make it right with you though, so I did refund the points you used for your stay. I hope you give us another chance.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

We booked this hotel for the night. After a long drive the beds were great. Breakfast was good. Clean but a little dated. But again after a long drive we didn't care too much how it looked as long as the beds and room was clean.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2018

We found this hotel to be quite clean, updated and had wonderful mattresses. I particularly liked the staff, they were very helpful to meet your needs. The property is ideally located right off of 65 South and Battlefield. They have a very nice hot breakfast included in nights stay. If you want a brief stay and want a clean, comfy and affordable room, you cannot go wrong with this hotel.

Room Tip: Doors face east and west, not really a poor room location
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family