All reviews room was clean outside entry great grocery store hotel coffee stayed here front desk convenient access a ground floor room great place to stay microwave and refrigerator super nice would stay again place to sleep looked clean waffles great breakfast nice size
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I woke up to bed bugs on me! And bites. Front desk was neither surprised, nor did they ever do anything about it. A manager was supposed to call me, and here it is a month later and they keep dodging me!!!!
Don’t stay here, they don’t care that they have a bed bug infested hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DanaMW112
Nancy M, General Manager at Quality Inn - US65 & East Battlefield Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thank you for the review on our hotel. I did try and reach you over this matter, but unfortunately was not able to reach you. The room was checked and was cleared to rent from the health department. There were no bugs in the room. I Apologize we are and out side property. I hope you will try us again. I did want to make it right with you though, so I did refund the points you used for your stay. I hope you give us another chance.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

We booked this hotel for the night. After a long drive the beds were great. Breakfast was good. Clean but a little dated. But again after a long drive we didn't care too much how it looked as long as the beds and room was clean.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We found this hotel to be quite clean, updated and had wonderful mattresses. I particularly liked the staff, they were very helpful to meet your needs. The property is ideally located right off of 65 South and Battlefield. They have a very nice hot breakfast included in nights stay. If you want a brief stay and want a clean, comfy and affordable room, you cannot go wrong with this hotel.

Room tip: Doors face east and west, not really a poor room location
Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank Addie V
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in room 212 last weekend and would not recommend this hotel. The door to our room appeared to ha e been kicked in at some point and barely fixed using hot glue (picture attached), the door did not close all the way at the bottom of the door, and the toilet was clogged. I advise you to spend your money elsewhere. There is a Green Stay 2 exits down on Chestnut that is the same price and much nicer.

2  Thank Kcgirl14
Nancy M, General Manager at Quality Inn - US65 & East Battlefield Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for your review on your stay . I Apologize that you had an issue with your stay. Please be assure the issue has been taking care of.I hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I took a last minute road trip with my mom and we ended up staying in Springfield Missouri. Luckily Quality Inn had 1 room remaining, so we grabbed it! The beds were very soft, the room was clean and the bathroom was large. The walls were rather thin, we could hear the TV from the room next to us. Breakfast was quick and delicious. Staff was welcoming and friendly.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank DarbyEats
Nancy M, General Manager at Quality Inn - US65 & East Battlefield Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for giving our hotel a review. I see you liked our beds, and our staff. We hope to see you again soon.