All reviews room was clean outside entry great grocery store hotel coffee front desk stayed here solid choice great place to stay microwave and refrigerator would stay again place to sleep waffles great breakfast nice size great customer service first floor staff was very friendly
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in room 212 last weekend and would not recommend this hotel. The door to our room appeared to ha e been kicked in at some point and barely fixed using hot glue (picture attached), the door did not close all the way at the bottom of the door, and the toilet was clogged. I advise you to spend your money elsewhere. There is a Green Stay 2 exits down on Chestnut that is the same price and much nicer.

Date of stay: May 2018
2  Thank Kcgirl14
Nancy M, General Manager at Quality Inn - US65 & East Battlefield Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for your review on your stay . I Apologize that you had an issue with your stay. Please be assure the issue has been taking care of.I hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I took a last minute road trip with my mom and we ended up staying in Springfield Missouri. Luckily Quality Inn had 1 room remaining, so we grabbed it! The beds were very soft, the room was clean and the bathroom was large. The walls were rather thin, we could hear the TV from the room next to us. Breakfast was quick and delicious. Staff was welcoming and friendly.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank DarbyEats
Nancy M, General Manager at Quality Inn - US65 & East Battlefield Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for giving our hotel a review. I see you liked our beds, and our staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

My wife and I stayed two nights last weekend at this motel. At the last minute we needed a third night. The problem was it was boys state basketball weekend in Springfield and the place was sold out.
Tammy at the front desk was sympathetic and eager to help. She said let me work on this and stop by before checkout.
I checked back with her and after an hour she had found us a room down the hall. Not only that but knowing my wife is handicapped she found it on the first floor.
Finally, Tammy was personable and kind. In my travels there are many motel clerks that don't really care much. She cared and didn't have to.
Thank you Tammy for making my wife and I very happy.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Mark D

Thank you for the Great review on our hotel and Tammy. I will make sure to share this with her. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Easy access to 65 which connects to I44 and 60.
Clean rooms
great staff
attentive housekeeping
Lots of things nearby to eat
supermarket nearby
lots of parking
clean property
owner usually available during day(there is usually 1 in morning as well at night)

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank momnmaine
Nancy M, General Manager at Quality Inn - US65 & East Battlefield Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you so much for the Great review on our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I called and they had a room and they accepted pets! The nightshift gentleman was very pleasant and eager to help. The room was comfortable, clean, and heard very little noise. We were on the first floor and no troubles. Very easily accessible to the interstate. We didn't wake up until after breakfast was over by 5 minutes. The front desk clerk was so sweet and packed us a to go breakfast on the road. I will be staying here if we are ever near there again.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nancy M, General Manager at Quality Inn - US65 & East Battlefield Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for the great comments on our hotel and staff. I will make sure to show Robert your your comments on him. Hope to see you soon.