Free cancellation until 27/07
US$103
  • Free Breakfast
US$135
US$129
Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO(Springfield)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$125
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$78
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$124
US$136
Hotel Vandivort(Springfield)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$176
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanchoice hotelsthe breakfast areadonutseasy accessexcellent stayhot tubparking lotwould stay here againgreat roomgreat place to stayhot breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulsausageyogurtconvenient location
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Easy access to the interstate and area. Very comfortable and quiet. Nice updated room. Had an adequate hot breakfast with a variety of selections. Staff and employees were very friendly. Was on a trip with several high- schoolers, but no complaints about noise.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Sara_Bryant_GSM, Guest Services Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Gary R,

Thank you for using TripAdvisor to review your recent stay. I am glad to see that you enjoyed the many elements of our hotel! We do have strict noise policies to ensure that though we may have groups (such as sports teams) staying with us, all of our guests can be assured the same quality stay. We appreciate your valuable feedback of your pleasant time here. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again during your future trips to Springfield.

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I like the room and accomodations. The staff was very gracious with my requests (for a later checkout). I stay at this hotel every time I come to town (where my son is a college student and where my church denominational headquarters are located). I will continue to stay where when visiting.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sara_Bryant_GSM, Guest Services Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Keithsh0rt1,

Thank you for using TripAdvisor to review your recent stay with us! I am glad to see that you enjoyed our accommodations. We know how nice it is to have a home away from home when you visit another city frequently, and we are glad to be that second home. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Very convenient location. Front desk clerk was very nice, friendly and helpful. Was given some
snacks and bottle of water. Easy entrance from outside and elevator right after you walk in. I would
recommend this Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: Room was very clean and had everything we needed
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sara_Bryant_GSM, Guest Services Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Mary G,

We appreciate your review of your recent stay with us! I am glad to see that our team served you well during your stay. We would love the opportunity to serve you again during your next trip to Springfield.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

This was a quiet motel in a well lit area. The staff work hard to make your stay pleasant. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. The breakfast was very nice. We always enjoy the USA Today newspaper, as well.

Room Tip: Two queen beds make for a comfortable stay.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear IllinoisBetty,

Thanks for reviewing your stay with us using TripAdvisor! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us. I am a fan of the USA Today as well. We also offer a local publication called the Springfield Business Journal. You should be sure to grab one during your next stay with us. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

The friendliest most helpful employees . Every business should have such great employees. The desk clerk was first class. I think every business could take a lesson on customer service. Very clean room,great breakfast.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Dantskan14,

Thank you for using TripAdvisor to review your recent stay at our hotel! We are grateful for your kind words towards our Comfort Inn & Suites team. Our guests are the reason we are here, and we enjoy going out of our way to serve them! We would love the opportunity to exceed your expectations again during your next trip to Springfield.