US$96
  • Breakfast included
US$145
US$116
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$129
Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO(Springfield)
US$125
US$124
Hampton.com
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$78
US$125
Walnut Street Inn(Springfield)
US$194
Hotel Vandivort(Springfield)
US$181
All reviewsroom was cleanceiling fanbiscuits and gravysmall refrigeratorvending machinesofa bedthe hotel is pet friendlystayed nightsbagelsdesk and chaircoffee potsitting areaa wonderful place to staychecking instay there againfull kitchenoff the highway
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I stayed here one night for school. The room was clean and smelled nice. The bedding was a little thin but otherwise satisfactory. The area was nice, out of the way, and made me feel safe. Fridge and microwave in the room were a nice touch. Plenty of room with a bed and couch with sitting area. Bathroom was clean. WiFi worked well. Breakfast was average, no complaints. Overall I would most definitely stay here again

Room Tip: I was on the end on the first floor. Had no trouble with noise.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Tiffiany G, General Manager at Arbor Suites Medical Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

KCgirl711,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! I am glad to see it was good stay. We are definitely tucked away in the medical district. A safe area, but one that is still convenient to town. I hope we see you again next time you are in town!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. Room was clean. We had a king size bed. There was couch, microwave,small refrigerator,desk and chair. Breakfast was ok and there was plenty. They kept everything stocked. If in the area again we will stay here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Clarandjohn,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! I am glad to see it was a great stay! My staff and I strive to ensure 100% guest satisfaction for our guests. We look forward to see you again the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We stayed in a King room on the first floor. It was very clean and tidy. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, the room had a couch in the sitting area. Bathroom equipped with shampoo and limited but sufficient wash cloths/towels. It had everything we needed for a comfortable one-night stay. The front desk staff was nice, and the continental breakfast was sufficient. On the down side, the vending machine ate some of our change, and the parking is limited if you are pulling a trailer.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Tiffiany G, General Manager at Arbor Suites Medical Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

hbtravelers2,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us! I am glad to see that it was an enjoyable one! My staff and I work hard to make each guest feel comfortable during their stay. I hope the next time you are in area you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We hosted a Wedding in Springfield and booked a room at this hotel requested a ground floor room to be told none available for our date. When we arrive were unable to use the flight of stairs closest to our 2nd floor room (no elevator). Our room was on the east end of the hotel and we were directed to use the west end hotel stairs. We had mega amounts of luggage to carry up the stairs among other heavy items. The housekeeper (Girlinda) approached me and I was a bit upset, she helped me with all the items I needed to carry to my room. Girlinda went out of her way to be helpful and make our stay pleasant. Offered to help us take everything back to our car the next day. Rooms pleasant and comfortable. Girlinda is an exceptional employee and an asset to this company. Thank you Girlinda from Nancy and Melody from Kansas

Room Tip: Need the stairs fixed and elevator would be nice since we had one person that has trouble with stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Melody G,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am glad that Girlinda was able to reach out and help take care of your needs. She is an asset to our team! I have passed on your kind words! I hope when you are in the area again you will stay with us!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I booked the hotel, because I flew in across the country to see my mother who was in the CCU there after here surgery. The room was clean with a nice bathroom. The air conditioner was easily able to combat the humidity and heat of SW Missouri in the summer, and I slept soundly and felt cool and comfortable. The fridge was ample, and I was able to walk to Jimmy John's, Walgreens, and CVS for travel and microwavable food needs. I ordered Dominoes Pizza, and it arrived within 30 minutes of placing the order. I did not use their amenities, and I had no use for them. The proximity to Cox South cannot be beat, and the quality of the room for the price I received on Expedia was a deal.

My recommendation is that if you are staying out of town to see a loved one or family member at Cox, this is the hotel of your choice. It's the closest, and you can you can use a crosswalk across National St. to get to the hospital in the event of rain.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family