All reviews spacious room billy esa ozarks branson accommodations pet
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Very disappointed. I expected at least a coffee pot and coffee as well as the minimum linens. No wash cloths, no hand towels and when I inquired at front desk early the next morning the front desk stated I would have to bring down the dirty ones, what! I couldn't comply since I didn't have any to start with. She then gave me one wash cloth and one hand towel (for two people) and stated she din't have any more as the "construction crew" hit her hard earlier that morning (it was 6:00 a.m. when I asked for the linens.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank 806waynek
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Springfield - South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Wayne, thank you for your review of your stay. We apologize for your disappointment with our hotel policy. Since we are an extended stay property, we provide housekeeping services to guests who stay eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. We also offer a complimentary linen exchange service at the front desk. In response to your feedback, we will be coaching our front desk staff to ensure we are clearly communicating our services and amenities during guest arrivals as well as providing each guest with professional customer service. We hope you will visit us again so that we can make it up to you.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

The rates are excellent and the staff friendly and helpful. The facility is older but OK. The linens are stained and shabby but clean and fresh. The value for the buck keeps me returning. The location is close to anything you can need. The breakfast is not really a breakfast. Breakfast is coffee, granola bars, and prepackaged muffins. The muffins are almost always gone and not replenished often enough.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Springfield - South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and for sharing your feedback. We are glad to know you were very much impressed with the great value we offer and that your overall stay was good. That being said, I regret if any inconvenience was caused. We look forward to making your next visit perfect in every aspect.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel grounds were very nice and the staff were super friendly. The room, however, is very outdated. The bathroom looked like it needed a good deep cleaning. The clientele were shady af. We only used it for a place to sleep but won't be staying there again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Springfield - South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Kara, thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We are happy that you liked our friendly associates, but we are sorry for not being able to live up to all of your expectations. Your feedback has already been shared with our staff, and we will do our best to ensure your next stay is exceptional. We sincerely hope you consider staying with us again soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Received a great price on this room. Through Priceline.com. Service was great at the front desk. Easy check in. Room was very clean and comfortable. It was not fancy but I was not expecting that. For the price I got this room was exceptional

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Springfield - South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America - Springfield – South. We are delighted to know you thoroughly enjoyed being with us and loved your spotless room and our affordable rates. I will surely share your praises with my front desk staff for the excellent service they provided. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

While getting a room here at ESA, I remember thinking that the rooms and service had to be lacking in some ways considering the price beat just about everyone else in town. I have never been so wrong in my life. The room was very clean spacious and actually included a kitchen that you could do more than just nuke a cup of coffee in. The staff gets my vote for being the best part of the deal, they're all incredible people that truly care about the comfort of their customers and have gone above and beyond the call of duty for us. Really made us feel like family and not just another sucker from out of town with a credit card. And the maintenance man promptly fixed a couple lights that went out and was very professional and friendly. It's nice to see that people still take pride in their workplace and actually care about the customers. Great job guys!!! We're ESA customers for life, Thank you for the wonderful stay and great service.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Springfield - South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Wow - Nathan, we are delighted to know you had an excellent stay at Extended Stay America - Springfield - South. Our staff is committed to providing excellent service, so they will be happy to know their efforts helped make your stay a memorable one. On behalf of everyone here, we invite you to come and visit us again.