All reviews full kitchen patio doors pots and pans basketball court rooms are big continental breakfast ground floor king suite a great stay condo fireplace units housekeeper linens
Reviewed 23 November 2017

If you are from Missouri this is a good place to stay. Hotel staff, especially housekeeping staff, are courteous and friendly. But if you are from out of state stay away from this place! The Missouri thugs will vandalize your vehicle. We just had the windows busted out of our vehicle, and my brother in law had his windows busted out about a week ago. Called the front desk to see if they had cameras, which they do. But all cameras that are outside are only pointed at the front door. None are pointing towards the parking lot. Front desk has this attitude like "Not my problem, and we are not liable for it." Which I wouldn't expect them to be liable, but a little help and investing in stinking cameras around the perimeter of the property would go a long way to benefit your customers. You would think the police would actually show up when called, but nope. Seriously, do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. And to the manager (or whoever decides to respond) this has been an ongoing problem for over a year, and you have STILL DONE NOTHING. So please save me the "We care about our customers" bullcrap. Actions (or lack thereof in this case) speak louder than words.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2017

The staff was so helpful!! They were very patient and very down to earth!! The room was clean and spacious!! The bed was like sleeping on a cloud!! If you get a chance...stay at Arbor suites!!! Loved it!

Room Tip: Rooms near the pool are quieter.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017

We have stayed at several hotels in the Springfield area while visiting Missouri State. We were pleasantly surprised by our room for the price we paid. Only complaint is that it dark around the hotel at night. Very quiet, feels like a resort or condo instead of a hotel. Will be back again.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I needed to stay close to the hospital, as my son had had surgery and was recovering. The stay was perfectly nice and the staff was very accommodating. The breakfast was good. We will be staying again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Lora V, General Manager at Arbor Suites At The Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Holly,
Thank you so much for the excellent review! I hope your son is doing well. It was our pleasure to accommodate you. You are welcome to stay here any time. We hope to see you again soon!
Lora Van Kooten, GM

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I stayed for one night and was so impressed. Loved the room and the staff was great! Amazing customer service. Nice breakfast as well! I was very happy and plan to return! Love that it is quiet, too! I needed rest and relaxation!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Lora V, General Manager at Arbor Suites At The Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Ana,
Thank you so much for your excellent review! Your kind words are inspiring and I will pass them on to all of my staff. It is always a pleasure to see your smiling face. Thanks for choosing us!
Lora Van Kooten, GM