All reviews large grocery store major renovation front desk sitting chair baseball team lighted makeup mirror breakfast offerings sausage next month comfortable bed would stay again microwave and fridge great breakfast highly recommend this hotel first floor king room staff was very friendly
Reviewed 7 October 2018

We enjoyed our stay at this Clarion. The room was spotless! The sheets were clean and crisp which is the way I like them. Nice towels too. The hotel workers were friendly. Breakfast was typical of Choice. Nothing special. will stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Really great hotel nice and clean. I think they remodel with new furniture and bedding. Really nice and clean rooms. I wish they have bigger screen TV. If they can put new bigger screen tv that’s great. Good morning breakfast.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I planned an event at this location. The staff was amazing they allowed me to move freely when planning and putting things in place. I was allowed to put things in the frig overnight.
Nancy the manager was so great to work with. She went above and beyond outstanding customer service. All my guests loved their rooms and have asked me to plan the event again. I already have the dates reserved.
If I could give it more then 5 stars I would

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank hopem699
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

This place is impressive! We got a 5 person suite and once we walked in, it was just wow. The staff is so friendly! They have a bar that serves your typical bar food. There is a VERY clean breakfast area!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Clean well kept hotel.Staff was attentive and accommodating. In between medical facilities and the attractions we came to see. and Rained our time there so didn't get to use amenities. We received a discount for having a medical appointment the following morning. Worked out great for us because the 11:00 check-out allowed me to get to my appointment and get back before check-out. The kids could sleep in.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family