This hotel was absolutely awful! Going beyond the fact that the front desk person was extremely rude and stood at the front door smoking so you had to walk through his wall of cigarette smoke to get in you are greeted by an extremely outdated building. The carpeting in the hallway and the bedrooms or all stained and sticky. The outlets were broke as well as the old outdated microwave in the room. The mattresses sat on a wooden box very low on the floor. The bedding had holes and was stained. The pillows were is flat as a board and if you looked under the pillow cases they were nasty and stained as well. I have no clue why Wyndham would carry such a horrible Hotel under them but I would not recommend eating an animal staying in those rooms!!