All reviews huge atrium free breakfast cracker barrel bed was comfortable older hotel quiet stay bob evans kids loved the pool room was large steak and shake one night stay front desk staff common areas booked this hotel very nice hotel easy access convenient location
Reviewed 30 April 2016

This hotel was clean and spacious with friendly, helpful front desk staff. The room turned out to be very nice also. We were also very pleased with the service and food quality in their Pepperwood restaurant. All in we rate our stay as a very good value.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've stayed here. It is consistently comfy. Service is over the top. It was quiet, heating-cooling was fine. Nice size TV. Great pool and fitness center. Great Atrium with balcony surround. Super bar and restaurant. Enjoy, I always do. Let me know if this was helpful!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank George T
Kevin A, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Springfield - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-Star review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you again, the next time you're in Springfield!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

This is a great place to rest up in Springfield Mo. There are restaurants along the street and a Walmart just a couple blocks down. The hotel is beautiful inside and the rooms are very comfortable. Although I must tell you there are no fridges and microwaves in the rooms which is a little disappointing but the TV programming is good and the rooms are clean. There is a lounge inside the atrium of the hotel and they also have an indoor pool but no hot tub is available. The breakfast at the hotel restaurant has the option of $8.99 and $3.99 for hotel guests. There is truck parking next door to the hotel in an adjacent lot. This hotel fits the billet for my needs and I will continue to DO IT regularly here.

Stayed: March 2016
HISGF, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Springfield - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad that you enjoy your time with us! We do have fridges available upon request, so just let the desk know you want one, and we'll bring it right up. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 March 2016

I was expecting more, since it was a Holiday Inn. The front desk was fine, the concierge was less than helpful. The bartender at the hotel looked very disgruntled. He seemed upset people were actually coming to the bar. If you stay there and want to have a drink at some point, walk across the street to the Ruby Tuesday. Being around the bar at the Holiday Inn would just depress you.

The hotel was pretty well kept for it's age. The rooms were adequate, nothing special.

If management is reading this, it was the guy working about 6 pm on March 4, 2016

Room Tip: Something away from Glenstone. The suites face Glenstone which has tons of traffic. Ask for something in the back.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank SPB_71
HISGF, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Springfield - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2016

I am terribly sorry to hear that you had this experience. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and I can assure you that your concerns will be addressed. I do hope you give us another chance to show you the kind of service we are known for.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Couldn't decide between 3 or 4 stars. Room was very nice and a good size. However, no plugs near bed to charge phone or laptop.
One out of 2 elevators was out of service.
Ice machine on our floor was out of order.
No exhaust fan in bathroom. Cracked tiles in shower although it was very clean and plenty of hot water.
Key card worked one time on entrance doors to building but not 2nd time. Had to walk around.
Overall not bad.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Kevin A, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Springfield - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

BMXMOM3,

I am sorry to hear you encountered some issues during your stay. Our goal is 100% guest satisfaction, so your input is very important to us. I will discuss these issues with our management team so hopefully we can prevent any issues on your next stay.