US$145
US$116
US$108
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO(Springfield)
US$136
US$132
US$114
US$96
US$91
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$120
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$78
Walnut Street Inn(Springfield)
US$194
US$136
US$124
US$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Hotel Vandivort(Springfield)
US$181
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Clean and updated rooms away from the busy inner city. Decent free breakfast that is open early. Reasonable pricing for the area. I will probably spend the night there on my next trip through the area.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel is terrible! The room smelled of mold. You know it's old when you actually are handed a key. The door wouldn't shut all the way, and could see daylight. The TV was broken wouldn't turn on. When I went back to front desk and demanded my money back they stated they could not refund my money back since more than 15 min passed since I checked in! What a joke! We had to run to a store after checking in and when we came back noticed the condition of the room. I would advise no one to stay here!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Lisa465
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We stay at this motel every year & haven't had a bad time yet. Will stay again next year. Clean & reasonable priced. We are always there in the fall, so don't know much about pool. We normally have a group & go out for breakfast instead of eating there.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2016

I have used this chain before, but this was the most run down location I have seen. Water spots on the walls and ceilings of my room. Half of the lights in the room did not work. Rust stains in the sink, bath tub/shower, and toilet. The "hot" water was tepid at best. The wifi sucked. Given the amount of late night traffic, I wouldn't be surprised to discover that they were renting rooms by the hour.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Ron G
Reviewed 17 September 2016

I am here now. I would leave but we got here very late at night after a long ride. I cannot believe we paid $70. Even at half that price I would not come back. Very old. Broken towel holder, cig holes ln sheets in a non smoking room, dead bugs jn several places, feel like live ones in bed so I cannot sleep. I cannot wait to leave here. I think the health department should close this place. Springfield should be ashamed to let this place run as a hotel. It is a bad reflection on the city. I intend to let them know, as well as all the booking sites.If I am covered with bug bites tomorrow, I will take legal action.

Room Tip: I doubt there are any good rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family