1,941 results
All reviews ice restaurant indoor pool pool side hot tub breakfast buffet biscuits and gravy the breakfast area springfield mo springfield area staff was friendly waffles ramada poolside atrium johnson banquet sinks
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Overall it was a wonderful stay. The room was very nice. Staff were friendly and professional. We were a little uncomfortable having to walk by the bar area on our way to the pool but I suppose it can't be helped.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Missy H, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for being our guest at the Oasis. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your guestroom and found the associates were friendly and professional. We appreciate being your choice of accommodations in Springfield and would look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This was a Ramada Inn and I stayed here giving it a great review. Now it's changed it's name to Oasis Hotel & Convention Center and it's even better than before! The rooms have been updated since I was there in November 2015. The indoor Lounge area is superb! The indoor Atrium pool and hot tub area is definitely described as an Oasis! The TV programming was tops! And the HOT Breakfast is the absolute best in the USA! Believe me I know I am a Road Warrior. There is fresh fruit, yogurts, coffee, chocolate milks, cereals, eggs, omelets, bacon, sausage and biscuits and gravy!!! A convenience store gas station at the entrance of the hotel and restaurants all around as well. The front desk, bar staff, chefs, maintenance and housekeeping staff are all focused and alert to the guests needs. And what's more they act like it. They really make you feel like they're glad you're staying at that hotel! Choice hotels has a Diamond in this place! I WILL be doing it again here.

Room Tip: Call Ahead/Ground Floor Poolside
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Cliff,
Loved reading your review about the Oasis! We appreciate the kind words and the recognition of our team members as well. Knowing that you are well traveled and speak so highly of our hotel means the world to us! Thank you so much for sharing with other Trip Advisor readers. Hope to have you as our guest again!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I am never disappointed at The Oasis. Everytining is top notch. Service and employees are the best. Breakfast is outstanding and Fire & Ice is amazing. I stay there every time I visit my grand children and they love the pool area.

Dear Guest,
I'm so happy to hear that you are a repeat guest of the Oasis, and that your grandchildren enjoy themselves here at our tropical pool area. Thank you for the compliments of our accommodations and the service provided. I will also relay your compliment to the Fire & Ice team! We appreciate your business and hope to have you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

You won't find a better hotel with the commodities that exist at the Oasis. Not only was the stay pleasant, but Fire & Ice is definitely at the top of the list for best restaurants that I have ever been to. Our waitress, Whitney, was very pleasant and provided the best service that I've experienced in a long time! If anybody plans on visiting Springfield, MO, I would highly recommend starting and ending your search here when needing a place to stay!

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room at this hotel!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Travis,
We are thankful for your awesome review of the Oasis! I have also shared your positive feedback with Whitney in Fire & Ice. We greatly appreciate the kind review, and your recommendation of the Oasis to other Trip Advisor readers.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

My family of 4 stayed at this hotel on President's day. The front desk personnel were all very friendly and professional, the indoor pool was crystal clear and obviously well maintained (though a tad cold) with great plant and landscaping surrounding it. The room was immaculate, and the beds were comfortable. The Wi-Fi connection was solid and fast. We ordered pizza and a sub from the in-hotel restaurant/bar, the pizza was fantastic and the sub was loaded down. Overall, the only complaint I could give at all is that the coffee cups at breakfast are too blasted small. This appears to be at all Choice Hotels, and whoever orders them needs to got with the next size up. 4oz is a mixed drink, not a cup of coffee.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Missy H, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing the Oasis for your recent visit to Springfield! We are thankful to have you as our guest, and also for great review on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that you found the hotel accommodations were well maintained, and enjoyed the great cuisine from our onsite restaurant, Bella's Pizzeria. I will definitely pass along your suggestion about the coffee cups to our food and beverage team so they can see if there is a larger size available to order from Choice Hotels.

Thanks again for being our guest, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back again soon!