1,939 results
All reviews ice restaurant ramada inn indoor pool pool side two sinks hot tub breakfast buffet biscuits and gravy the breakfast area springfield mo springfield area bagels staff was friendly poolside atrium banquet mirror
Reviewed 28 April 2016

We stayed at the Ramada Oasis while we were in Springfield for a youth convention. Our rooms were near the pool area with sliding glass doors opening to the atrium. The atrium and pool area were beautiful! The kids loved the pool! The room was very clean and the bed was just right! The free breakfast buffet was served in the pool area near the fountains. They had a nice spread with lots of choices. The buffet was a little different every morning. I especially enjoyed the fresh fruit! A great place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Missy H, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Thank you for the amazing 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing our property for your stay for the youth convention. The indoor pool and atrium is a guest favorite, and I am glad you and the kids had a chance to explore it. I'm also happy to hear you found the guestroom clean and comfortable, and enjoyed the hot breakfast buffet.

We hope to have the pleasure of accommodating your group again in the future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I was only there for the one night but everything was great. I got a good nights sleep and had a good breakfast. Thanks.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Denny,
I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm happy to hear you had a good stay, slept well and enjoyed breakfast.
We hope you return soon!
Warm Wishes,

Reviewed 26 April 2016

My husband and I were traveling to Springfield, MO for a reunion of the Army Chapter of the Chosin Few. Our stay at the Ramada was the best we have had in many years. My husband suffers from COPD and congestive heart failure which make it difficult, if not impossible, for him to sleep flat in a bed. When making the reservation in March, I asked if they had a recliner for him to use to alleviate his sleeping issues. Jordan K. Raper was the agent who took my reservation and my request for the recliner. He made arrangements for the recliner and they actually RENTED the chair for my husband as they do not have recliners on site. Truly above and beyond for service for their guests.

ALSO, Lisa Heard who works for the catering area and is in charge of the breakfast buffet for guests. She was always there to help us with anything we needed. If we had a special need, she was there to do what she could to help us. She was always smiling and very friendly not only to us, but to all who came to the buffet.

There are others who are employees of the hotel and I do not have their names. They are always smiling and willing to go the extra mile for the guests. When checking out, a maintenance worker went to our room to make sure my husband had all the help he needed bringing the luggage to the car since the luggage carts were all being used by other guests...It is a wonderful hotel and I highly recommend this as a place to stay! KUDOS!!!!!

Room Tip: love the pool side rooms
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Missy H, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Julia,
Stories like these absolutely MAKE MY DAY!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are truly fortunate to have both Jordan and Lisa on our team, and our maintenance staff always goes above and beyond for our guests.

We were also honored to see the recognition given to the Chosin Few and are thankful for their service.

Warm Wishes,

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Rooms were great, free breakfast was awesome! They went out of their way to take care of us, especially Lisa Heard at the breakfast buffet! She brought special food for some in our group who were vegetarian. The inside pool was wonderful and it was even nice enough for some to use the outdoor pool which was beautiful. The conference center is connected and just a short walk. Highly recommend this facility!

Denise,
I loved reading about the special attention your group received from Lisa at breakfast. She is a wonderful associate and is so kind and helpful to our guests. I'm also happy to hear that you enjoyed the guestrooms, convention center, and pools.
We hope you will be back to visit again soon!
Best Wishes,

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This location has beautiful accomodations and thoughtful amenities. The breakfast is a huge and delicious spread of food.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Rachael,
Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. We appreciate you being our guest and welcome you to visit again soon!
Best Wishes,