Lamplighter Inn & Suites South
ComfortInn
US$98
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$78
US$123
US$109
US$136
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Coach House(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$94
US$129
Hotel Vandivort(Springfield)
US$179
US$165
US$135
US$129
All reviewscouple nightsbowling tournamentnext morningroom was cleanbiscuits and gravybasscleaning staffking roomwould stay againgreat customer servicejessehousekeeperhospitaljacuzzihairdryerbranson
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We had everything that was very disaponted everything in there work and didn't work

1. Elevator was staying there for 30 seconds.

2. A/C was to loud didn't get enough sleep.

3. Loud Nieghbours with 2 or 3 dogs woke me up.

4. Water very slow from the bathtub.

5. Phone wasn't working.

6. Breakfast was bad it didn't have sauseage

Room Tip: This Place needs some fixing up or needs to be shut down
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
LaTriciaBristol, Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Alex,

I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your stay with us. I have spoken to our maintenance team about the elevator, air conditioner, water pressure, and telephone. I greatly appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention as without reviews like yours we will not be able to improve upon ourselves.

While we are a pet friendly hotel we do ask that our four legged friends behave themselves, though we do understand that pets can get nervous at times. It should not have risen to the point of waking you up from your sleep.

Our breakfast usually does have sausage on the menu, and I will be looking into the matter further to see why we were not offering it on the day of your stay. As a busy hotel we do occasionally run out of items, which is why we strive to offer a variety of hot and cold breakfast foods in case a shortage does occur.

I would greatly appreciate you staying with us again so that we can have another chance at proving to you that our guest's satisfaction is very important to us.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Had a issue in our room. Whecontacted manager at front desk she promptly sent the housekeeping managers to my room. I think their names were sevella and miranda. They were very friendly and address the matter in a fantastic way and asurred us they would fix the issue.which they did. They helped us put our suitcases on carrier and pushed to the front door. All and all our stay was ok but sevella and miranda made it so much better.why can't there be more hospitality like this everywhere. The negative of our trip would have to be the breakfast girl she had her hair down close to food.im not the only person to complain about that.if health department came in you would be fined.She was hateful to my grandaughter we came down at 950 she was already putting breakfast away my granddaughter asked for a biscuit and the girl said there's nothing left but clearly had biscuits tired up on the tray she just didn't want to reopen it...the day before the same girl was telling the housekeepers how she didn't know how they ate that breakfast cause it was disgusting. That is rude and uncalled for. We won't be back i was there for 4 days and that's where I usually stay but if your going to have hateful people working for you I won't be back.Tell your housekeeping staff thank for the clean room.And the great hospitality.

Sincerely Iowa

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
LaTriciaBristol, Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Pasty,

Thank you so much for the review. This is the best way for our hotel to improve. I am very glad to hear our housekeeping staff went above and beyond the expectation.

In regards to the second matter you address, I would like a chance to discuss what you saw further. We take these kind of complaints very serious. Please Contact me at the hotel.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

we had a chance to get away for a couple of days and found this Lamplighter Inn thru trip advisor.
It was perfectly located for us. We were able to get out and see the sights and shopping and not have to drive to fat in any direction. the staff was friendly and very helpful. Clean with an outside pool and patio area and a very nice breakfast. We will stay here every time we are in town!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

The staff at the front desk were very helpful and friendly! I arrived in town earlier than expected and was able to check in a little earlier than check in time. I was also able to switch rooms easily from a smoking to non-smoking room. They answered all of my questions and the room itself was clean and the pool was great! Will definitely be back.!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2017

The first room they put us in was disgusting, the second room wasn't much better (maybe worse) and oh yeah- cable was out all night. never again. The people at the front desk were very nice, but there really wasn't anything they could do to salvage this hotel stay, very disappointed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple