“It's a matter of personal taste”

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Ranked #30 of 104 Restaurants in Sedalia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 March 2017

My first trip ever was to this Freddy's, and I expected the food to be similar to other steakburger franchises but I was somewhat disappointed. The burger was overcooked and cold and SALTY, and the fries were crispy but also cold.

Zemrie D, Manager at Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

We appreciate your recent visit to Freddy's, and value your feedback! We sincerely apologize if the quality of food you received was not up to Freddy's standards, and have shared your comments with the management team. Please send us your contact information securely via our website at FreddysUSA.com/connect so we can put you in touch with the Regional Manager. He will absolutely want to hear more about your experience and make it right with you!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Stopped for a quick lunch and it was really great. The steak burgers were made fresh and the french fries were really good. The best part was the custard. Very creamy and delicious.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Stop here on our way to Sedalia the food is always phenomenal here the best burger for the money you can buy in Sedalia killer price good drinks good stop in Sedalia Missouri

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

My family and I have made numerous visits and the food is great everytime. In my opinion, they have the best steakburgers around. The facility is very clean and employees are always very courteous. If there ever is a problem they do their very best to make it right.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

You just can't go wrong with any burgers at this place, they are all so good!! The fries are yummy and this time around I tried the Fry Sauce...YUM!!! bought a bottle to have at home!!