“Great Food & Great Service”
Review of El Espolon

El Espolon
Ranked #16 of 104 Restaurants in Sedalia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Stopped in for a early dinner with a group. Service was fast and the food was great. We were eating our chips and salsa after we ordered and our food came out extremely hot and fresh in about five minutes. WOW!!! Everyone enjoyed there food and took leftovers home due to the size of the plates.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

The food was flavorless and extremely overpriced. Will try somewhere else next time we pass through.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We have passed this place on numerous occasions and decided we would give it a try. I had the Chicken Avocado Enchilada's and my husband had the Pork Sancho. It is quite possibly the best chicken dish I've had in a while at a Mexican restaurant, the Chicken was shredded and very moist. My husband liked his dish. The chips were fresh and the hot sauce was good, my husband said the mild sauce left a bit to be desired. We will stop again sometime when we are passing through!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We tried two Mexican places and both were good. This one shines in customer service our waiter spoke English and made sure we were happy with everything. He helped us try new things. I had enchiladas ranchero with two cheese enchiladas covered in pork, onions, tomatoes, and peppers. It had a sauce on it but I wanted green sauce so our waiter gladly brought it to me. He even said if I come back just let him know and he would have it made for me. Also came with a guacamole salad. Huge amount of food. Husband had the chicken and chorizo covered in cheese sauce. Very good with lots of fresh variety. I encourage you to try something new. We were glad we did.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

excellent menu variety. chips and salsa vey tasty. chicken ranchero, enchiladas, tacos are very good.