“Best this side of the border”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #69 of 110 Restaurants in Sedalia
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 820 S Highway 65 in Sedalia. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Its Taco Bell. Its one of the best we have been to, Its clean, usually fast, food is always hot, and bathrooms are clean

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Consistently professional service by staff. VERY reasonable prices. Quick service even at busy lunch hours. $5.00 Box Meals offer outstanding values.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017

What can I say. It is Taco Bell. Probably my favorite fast food joint. This one is just like most of them. I had no complaints. Food came quickly and was good. Don't be afraid to eat here.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Let me just start off by saying I was really hungry. I was at the front of a very long line. Then everyone who ordered after me received their food before me. After 15 minutes, I went up to the counter and reminded them of my order. In all, their service is crusty and so is the food. Stay away from the Sedalia Taco Bell.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 17 February 2016

ordered a grande burrito. It was small (5-inches) and pathetic, nothing like the picture on the menu. And to think I spent $3+dollars for that!

Date of visit: February 2016

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!