“Best value for families with kids and lunch hours.”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #69 of 109 Restaurants in Sedalia
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Consistently professional service by staff. VERY reasonable prices. Quick service even at busy lunch hours. $5.00 Box Meals offer outstanding values.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

What can I say. It is Taco Bell. Probably my favorite fast food joint. This one is just like most of them. I had no complaints. Food came quickly and was good. Don't be afraid to eat here.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Let me just start off by saying I was really hungry. I was at the front of a very long line. Then everyone who ordered after me received their food before me. After 15 minutes, I went up to the counter and reminded them of my order. In all, their service is crusty and so is the food. Stay away from the Sedalia Taco Bell.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

ordered a grande burrito. It was small (5-inches) and pathetic, nothing like the picture on the menu. And to think I spent $3+dollars for that!

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!