“Rising prices”

Country Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 104 Restaurants in Sedalia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 September 2017

As always the meal was excellent.We went for breakfast.The meal was just as we expected,delicious and large servings.However to our surprise,prices were significantly elevated.Really out of our price range since we are on a fixed income now.We won't be going back anytime soon I am sorry to say we will be going to Denny's instead .

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I recently went to the State Fair in Sedalia Missouri and had Breakfast at County Kitchen. I had the triple chocolate pancakes. They were very good, i also had sausage patties but they were not what I expected. Really did not care for the taste of it. It was very dry and to spicy for me. The coffee was great so I would recommend this business.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We have family in Sedalia and they sleep late on weekends so we go out for breakfast at the Country Kitchen. It's a typical breakfast place with booths or tables, friendly waitresses who keep your coffee hot, and quick service of traditional breakfast fares. Nothing exceptional, but just good food, priced right and friendly people. Would recommend.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I was on travel with my job and the Restraunt was next door to my stop. It looked inviting and smelled great. I ordered Chicken fried steak and my partner ordered a burger. Nothing exotic here just good old fashioned country grub. The dinner rolls are the bomb, I was told the burger was great. Moderate price, ok iced tea. Nice decor.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I have been going to this Country Kitchen for years. The food is always good with great service. I have tried most everything on the menu and have never had a bad meal. They are always changing the menu to introduce new choices but are always consistently really good. This maybe a chain restaurant but is a local family owned and operated, currently being ran by third generation. Its a Must Eat place!!