“Good food.”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Kehdes has the best barbeque around. The service,atmosphere and servers are out of this world . The pies are so good also.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Voted as one of the favorite BBQ restaurants in Rural Missouri Readers' Choice Contest, for a reason. Try it!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

The food is always fresh and good! It's very casual , place great place for family. Waitresses are efficient and fun!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

They can really pack a crowd but I have never been disappointed with the food. The prime rib sandwich melts in your mouth! The combo bbq plate had a small selection of smoked meats and each one was delicious.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped in today for a baked potato for my husband and a sample platter of appetizers for myself.
I should’ve had a baked potato.
My husband had the cheese baked potato with no sour cream, it was pretty good.
I had the sample of jalapeño cheese poppers, fried pickles and fried green tomatoes.
The menu said the pickles were spears, they were chips and full of grease. The poppers were so spicy hot that I couldn’t eat them and my tough husband even said they were hot. The so called fried green tomatoes were pitiful, thinner sliced than the pickle chips and the same nasty greasy batter as the pickles.
She brought me one barely half full plastic container of the runniest “ranch dressing” I’d ever seen or tasted and one heaping plastic container of “marinara sauce”. She said the buttermilk dip was for the tomatoes and pickles and the marinara was for the poppers
I was very disappointed in my appetizers. I will never get them again.
I’ve had their bbq before but tonight I wanted to taste a few different appetizers.
Our waitress was outstanding, she didn’t say her name and I didn’t ask, but she was good, I tipped her well for her service, not the nasty appetizers.
Like I say, we’ve been there a handful of times before, for potatoes and/or beef and those visits were good.
I’m just telling you that the actual appetizers are not as appealing as the menu suggests.
Enjoy your potato

Been to Kehde's Barbeque? Share your experiences!