“I've never ..”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This local establishment has been a can't miss place for us. Everything on the menu from the fried pickles to their prime rib is so good.
We have found this restaurant is always clean and employees are professional and personable. We recommend this for solo, couples, families, friends, and business .

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I’m always looking for a good barbecue restaurant. Kehde’s had good reviews and was on my way through Sedalia. Part of the seating is in a Pullman car, which is really neat. Unfortunately, the food doesn’t keep up with the environment.

I ordered the beef plate. It came with brisket, Texas toast, baked beans and a baked potato. The brisket was ok - definitely not some of the best I’ve had. The potato came out cut open and cut apart already and cold enough that it didn’t melt the butter. And an extra charge for sour cream? Really?

Probably won’t stop again.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We come to Cole Camp to visit my mother in law, I wish we had been to this place sooner as options are limited. We ate in the train car - service was great, fast, and everything we ordered at the table was delicious!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We absolutely love this place.
They have homemade desserts, great sandwiches and the BEST BBQ in Sedalia. We also love ❤️ the Rootbeer in an icy mug.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Kehde's is considered a local favorite around here. Part of the restaurant's seating is in an old train car. The restaurant is decorated with interesting antiques related to trains and local history. There is an extensive meaty menu with ribs, bbq sandwiches, chicken fried chicken, prime rib, and pork chops. Appetizers include fried green tomatoes, fried mushrooms, big boats of curly fries, and baked potatoes. They have salads too. Parking is crowded but there are places to park around the restaurant. It's usually crowded here. Waits seem to be short though considering the crowd. Prices range from $8 to $20. Sandwiches and burgers affordable at $8 to $10. This is a family type place not necessarily private or date night quiet. My husband's family likes to go here because of the huge boats of fries. They do have a few beers and wines. No pets. No outdoor seating. You can sit in the train car although narrow or in the main restaurant.Kids are allowed. Pie available. Service always good. Too crowded for me and I'm not a huge potato fan but a very popular place for most.

Been to Kehde's Barbeque? Share your experiences!