“Authentic!”

Add it.
Tacos El Charro
Ranked #17 of 104 Restaurants in Sedalia
Reviewed 24 May 2017

The food here is so amazing. It's full of flavor and authentic. You will get a spicy salsa, and a green jalepeno sauce that is to die for with your food.I usually get something with the carne asada, but I have tried the tongue tacos as well. They are worth trying!! The chips you get are so thick and tasty. The salsa is also very flavorful. This is one of my favorite places to go.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Stopped in last night for the first time. We ordered a steak Tortas and 4 taco's. I really enjoyed the Tortas it is a big sandwich on some really yummy bread. We had three different flavors of the tacos. All were very good but my favorite was the steak. I'm looking forward to trying the burritos next time. I highly recommend Tacos El Charro.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Everything is made fresh and delicious! The Burrito is delightfully enormous and the tacos are perfection. The freshest pico ever and yummy guacamole. Lots of cilantro, lime with freshly chopped onions and tomatoes. Meats choices include Steak, Mexican Sausange, Marinated Pork, Beef Tongue and Tender Chicken. They also serve wonderful Tortas and Quesadillas all served with lime wedges, sour cream, salsa and pico. Great family place - spotlessly clean and wonderful service.