All reviews king room army base free breakfast my son would stay here again room was clean closet shower missouri graduation
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Very good hotel. Nice rooms and very good customer service. Very quite place to stay. Very close to anything a person needs I will stay with them on my next trip. And I will be telling people I know to stay there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PJF49, Guest Relations Manager at Studio Z Extended Stay Hotel & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Slottech61,

We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your patronage and that you will not only return, but refer our hotel to your family and friends.

The Management & Staff of Z Loft

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I was not sure what to expect from this hotel. I booked it on Expedia, and it was a name I had never heard of. I was going to visit my niece at Ft Leonard Wood, I figured it was just for one night so if it was too bad, so be it. I could not have been more IMPRESSED. From the moment I walked in, everything was exceptional. April was working behind the desk, and she was a delight. She helped me with what I should have for dinner, when I asked about local cuisine. Every time I would walk near the front lobby, April would pop around the corner and ask if I needed help. She was just great!!! The room and hotel were very clean, a very modern atmosphere as well. The bed was comfortable. Lots of food choices in the area, chain and local. I could not speak higher of this hotel, especially for the price. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
PJF49, Guest Relations Manager at Studio Z Extended Stay Hotel & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Hi Yakaneed,

We are very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed our boutique hotel including our friendly staff.

We appreciate you giving us a try and are very glad your stay with us was exceptional.

We hope you’ll visit us again in the future. Thank you for your patronage.

The Management & Staff of Studio Z

Reviewed 5 October 2017

The custom service was awesome. Dana the general manager and her staff treated my family great. If we were to ever return to this city or nearby and needed a place to stay this would be first choice.
Thank you all for making this experience a great one.

Corey Marshall

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PJF49, Guest Relations Manager at Studio Z Extended Stay Hotel & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Corey,

We are very pleased to hear our customer service, staff and Manager treated your family great. We will be sure they know of your kind remarks.

We look forward to seeing you again next time you're traveling through the Ft. Leonard Wood area.

Thank you for your patronage.

The Management & Staff of Studio Z

Reviewed 21 September 2017

The Hotel & Lounge was great! We did not have to go far for the meals which was very nice. Love the place and will be back. Thanks a lot for making us feel at home. I will recommend your place to others that have children graduating .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PJF49, Guest Relations Manager at Studio Z Extended Stay Hotel & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Hudson Family,

Thank you very much for your 5 star review. We are glad you had the opportunity to enjoy our lounge and that you felt "right at home" at Studio Z.

Thank you for recommeding our facility to friends and family. We are truly honored to be thought of in such high regard.

We appreciate your patronage.

The Mangement & Staff of Studio Z

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Everything you need in a hotel & less expensive than most in the area. The beds are comfortable! Short distance from restaurant, free breakfast.
Clean, comfortable rooms. Updated with a modern feel. Nice pool.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PJF49, Guest Relations Manager at Studio Z Extended Stay Hotel & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Brittons495,

Thank you for your 5 star review with valued feedback regarding our new facility.

We are very pleased to read you enjoyed your experience with us and hope you'll visit us again in the future.

The Mangement & Staff of Studio Z