“Great food and service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Went here for my grandaughters graduation from basic. Food and service were good. We went early to avoid the rush. The rolls were amazing.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The friendly atmosphere is the beginning of a great experience. Our waitress was very friendly and our order took no time. Beef plates are good, nachos are loaded and burgers taste yummy.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My Grandson was graduating from Army AIT MP unit. We drove to MO from NC to see him complete his training.I promised him the biggest Best steak Ft.Leonard Wood had to offer. Upon research I found that Colton's had an 18oz Porterhouse. So the entire family rent to Colton's Steak House & Grill. There were 7 of us total.The price were comprable to other restaurnts but the selection was great. Connor got the 18oz. porterhouse and we cgise what we wanted. His steak was $45.00 which is comprable to Outback's 20 oz porterhouse.Their fish chipsss,beef tips,pork chops and ground steak was all excellent. i would recommend this restaurant to all that visit Ft. Leonard Wood, Mo. In addition to the excellent food, the service was outstanding/

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We went here the night prior to my son graduating from FLW. Food was good and the service that we had was good. I would go back if I am ever in the area again.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

5 people, $120 including appetizers and a 20% tip. Very friendly wait staff. Checked in at table frequently but no rush service. Good steak place. I had salmon. Portions were big enough that even hungry boys had to get doggie bags for left overs.