“Great food ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We went here the night prior to my son graduating from FLW. Food was good and the service that we had was good. I would go back if I am ever in the area again.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

5 people, $120 including appetizers and a 20% tip. Very friendly wait staff. Checked in at table frequently but no rush service. Good steak place. I had salmon. Portions were big enough that even hungry boys had to get doggie bags for left overs.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

It was Fun atmophere the decor was interesting. We had right on waitress named Chastidy! Really good food.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We were there with family to watch my son graduate from FLW. The food was ok. My husband had to send steak back because it wasn't cooked long enough and when he got it back it tasted like lighter fluid. It's also on the pricey side.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Good food. Reasonable prices. Took advice of others & left base immediately after Ceremony to be able to get table. Quickly became very crowded but we had our food by then.