All reviews union station hot dogs ymca building happy hour railroad workers free drinks scottrade center nachos parking garage hard rock cafe scott trade center baked potato pool and hot tub city museum evening snacks landry's seafood hockey game
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and are never disappointed. The hotel and rooms are clean and the location is excellent. If you want to be within walking distance of the ballpark and other venues as well as the metro then this place is where to stay.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mjc1999
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great stay here- check in was quick, and parking was free. Evening free drinks and a good breakfast. Coffee all day as well. Nice gym. Would recommend others to also stay here. Walking distance to other things to do as well.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was the second Drury we’ve stayed in and between all the positive reviews, recommendations from people we know, and now, our own experiences, we are in love with Drury! I’m very picky about cleanliness of rooms and I rate this hotel 5/5 compared to other hotels in its price range. The breakfast is well above average. There is a “light” dinner bar each night that is also included in your price. It’s basic cheap food, but it’s free and perfect for feeding kids!!! The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome and valued. We will definitely stay again and recommend to family and friends!

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Very clean and quiet hotel. Good food at dinner time and breakfast included in price. Short easy walk to hockey arena. Parking garage available. Second stay here. Will be back. Employees we encountered were very friendly.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Check in was fast and easy. The woman who checked me in was very nice. The woman working next to her may need some customer service training. While there were customers in front of her she murmured to her coworker that she was “over this day already”. It’s okay to think that, it’s even okay to say that to coworkers, but not in front of customers. But, no harm done. At least I guess not.
The parking garage is wonderful. I didn’t have any qualms about leaving my car there.
The view from room 414 is not pretty, but we didn’t come for the view.
We were staying due to an event and I think half the others guests were too and it didn’t seem as though staff were prepared for everyone to partake of the evening meal before the event. There was not enough tables and many people had to stand to eat. They finally opened another room to sit in but we were finished by then.
Our room was clean and nice, however, I kept turning the heat down but it kept getting warmer. The thermostat read 78 or 79 when we checked out. I reported this at check out.
I had to call the front desk and have maintenance come up because we could not get the shower nozzle pulled up to get the shower head to work. According to the maintenance man this is an ongoing problem. He came to our room within minutes and it didn’t take long to fix it. He was very nice.
It was an easy walk to the Enterprise Center which was the main reason for booking this hotel in particular.
Breakfast was good and checkout was quick and easy.
I believe this was my second stay here and I would book again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family