“Neighborhood - Nice casual”
Review of I Fratellini

I Fratellini
Ranked #217 of 3,114 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

You can always count on I Fratellini. Consistent quality and service. Oll of our party of fours dinner were prepared excellently and service was friendly, not over the top but good attention.

Prices are a little high but the place isn't that large and I guess thats what they need.

It can get a little noisy because of the space, but we were able to have good conversations.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We tried Fratelli's for the first time last week because it was highly recommended. We usually eat dinner on The Hill, but this visit was worth it. It is a small storefront in Clayton, Missouri, not very large, so make a reservation. The décor is tasteful and dignified. And bring your credit card; the menu is pricey but excellent. Dress well and respectfully; this is not a tank top and flip flops sort of place. You get what you pay for here. The recommendation proved to be absolutely correct.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I love it when chefs take a simple dish and elevate it to a world-class level.
We were celebrating our 44th anniversary and wanted something very special - so we ordered the spaghetti.
I Fratellini's spaghetti comes with two lobster tails on top and big chunks within. (The chef added more pieces because our waiter told him it was a special anniversary.) My wife said it was one of the best meals she's ever had. I had the same thing and we had enough left over for lunch the next day.
I Fratellini is one of our favorite "go to" places for celebrations. Very romantic, intimate, with great food, attentive service and reasonable prices. We vowed to not wait for another special occasion to re-visit, because being there is a celebration in itself!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Dark, Romantic and delicious. Not cheap but I will tell you what, "so freakin good." Its a small intimate place, crowded but somehow you don't hear the people next to you. The service was great, though they do tend to fill your water a bit much, not so much you felt interrupted. Our server had great information about the dishes i was interested in. So after a few questions We settled on a fig and prosciutto antipasto and for dinner a seafood Linguini. Oh my God! The antipasto we split and they placed it on separate plates for us. Perfect! Then dinner...The muscles, the shrimp the scallops. All done perfectly. The garlic sauce had plenty of garlic yet still remained delicate. Oh so good, topped off with a coffee and a heavenly chocolate delight for dessert. I am trying to remember what my friend had but i just don't care mine was so perfect. I know he was happy, i could see it, but i just kept looking forward to the next bite. Go take your wallet and your appetite you will not be sorry just go. Ohhh yess!!!! Just GO!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Four of us went on a Tuesday night and had a very nice experience. We were greeted right away and our drink order came quickly. My wife started with the speck and figs which were delightful as was my burrato and arugula. My branzino was wonderful as was my wife's trout. It's pricey but with the experience.