“Excellent food!”

Taze Mediterranean Street Food
Ranked #131 of 2,980 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Great place for lunch or dinner! My husband and I enjoyed the filafel and chicken whole wheat pitas. Sides of tabouli and quinoa were on point as was the hummus! If you like fresh Mediterranean food, you'll love Taze's!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We stopped by this location and met friends who already ordered their meal. They were very happy with the meal and we they purchased a salad and Gyro. Both were excellent. Would recommend it if you enjoy this type of food.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We stumbled upon this restaurant and we were surprised by the food. The food was delicious and fresh. I would definitely come back, if I lived in St. Louis. The staff was nice and friendly.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

The line moved quickly, and the food was excellent. I went the first time by myself but was sufficiently pleased so I took friends with me the next day that do not eat Mediterranean food regularly - as I do - and they loved it as well.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Attending a conference we decided to try to have lunch at this restaurant. And we enjoyed it very much. Fresh food and salads, with delicious falafel and hummus. We may go back there again before we leave the city.