All reviews forest park full size refrigerator barnes jewish hospital small pool close to downtown science center living area comfortable beds oatmeal very nice hotel location is great hot tub shuttle service great room easy access home2 dishwasher
Reviewed 13 July 2016

The facility and staff are top notch! Breakfast options are delicious and healthy. There are hot plates with pots and pans and gas grills with grill tools available. The staff was so accommodating and helpful. Just wonderful!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Hotel is located in close proximity to Forest Park, the interstate, and perfect for anyone visiting the Wash U Medical School or area hospitals. Patios were beautiful and some guests grilled out. Unfortunately, due to rain during my stay, I didn't get time on the patio. I really liked the spaciousness of the room (2 queens + sofa) as it was perfect for me, wife, and 2 young kids. Pool was saline instead of chlorine, which is fine, I guess. My only complaints are that I felt the beds were too firm, so we didn't sleep as well as expected. Also, breakfast just isn't good. Overall, Home2 wouldn't be my first choice among Hilton brands, but I wouldn't rule it out.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2016

I had a problem, was offered hilton honors points I nevervreceived, but the hotel was very comfortable We had wedding functions and it was a great location for getting around the city. The breakfast food quality and choices were good and the staff was very helpful and friendly. There was no room housekeeping on the weekend, but they made it clear that anything needed would be available. I would reccomend this Home2 Suite. Just confirm follow through with any issues.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2016

we spent 24 hours in St. Louis. This hotel was a nice place to come back to after a busy day. Very clean and comfortable. Modern furnishings and decor. Great Location for exploring Forest Park. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2016

This hotel is very clean, has friendly service, is close to leisure time activities, but it doubles it's price in the summer. Now if it was a resort with all the extra amenities, it would be worth it, but it is a bare bones hotel. Totally not worth 78,000 Hilton Honors points.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business