“Decent food”

Add it.
Midland Wok
Ranked #1,604 of 3,123 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The food is good not excellent but for the price you can't go wrong with a tasty treat like this. Recommend getting it delivered and war,hing your favorite movie while you enjoy it.

Reviewed 17 November 2014

After getting a root canal and wanting something tasty, I remembered seeing this little place near my house. I decided that pot stickers would be safe to eat with my sore jaw (ie: soft and easy to chew). What a great surprise! The dumplings were oh so fresh and homemade! The sauce definitely didn't come out of bottle either.
I told my BF and we went back two days later for a quick snack before going to the theater. The potstickers were just as good and fresh and delicious.
Two days after that we went for dinner and as we had expected, everything was fresh and delicious. More potstickers (of course!) and the sauce was slightly different from before, as you would expect with freshly made (small variation). I got Pad Thai and it was the best I've had in a long time. (And I had a Thai roommate in college, so I've had quite a bit). The BF had Chicken with Garlic Sauce and loved it. 'It was very tasty with fresh broccoli florettes and beautiful little carrots. It was full of tasty goodness!' He had asked for hot and when he mentioned that he had expected HOT, he got a whole big container of red spicy hot sauce to add to his noodles.
So, I've eaten here three times in seven days and enjoyed each visit. This is my new favorite restaurant!

1  Thank Kocickasmom