“Good tasty food”

Pho Long
Ranked #501 of 3,123 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

We went here our last night in St Louis. We wanted a quick non-barbecue place that was close to our hotel. This place was 15 minutes away. We had spring rolls and a dry noodle dish with shrimp, beef and egg roll. Everything was fresh and perfectly done. We couldn't believe how fast it came out. This place should be on everyone's list for a non-barbecue meal.

Reviewed 8 January 2015 via mobile

If you want the best pho next to going to Vietnam this is the place. A very legit resturant. Get there early because this place fills up fast.

Reviewed 20 December 2014 via mobile

This place is really a special little gem!!! Authentic, friendly, and food is great! I would definetly go back!! If you get a chance stop in!!!

Reviewed 3 November 2014

I have recently developed an (unhealthy?) obsession with pho. I visited Pho Long a couple of weeks ago because it was near my work and I was very impressed. I had the spring rolls, which were excellent, and the P9, which is their mega-bowl of pho with all of the meats...rare sirloin, brisket, beef tendon, tripe, and oxtail. The amazing textures are overwhelming, ranging from the melt-in-your-mouth tendon to the chewy tripe to the sticky collagen from the oxtail.

But the real star of the show, as always when it comes to pho, is the broth. In most of the pho I've ever had, the broth has a slightly meaty flavor, but the herbs dominate. At Pho Long, the broth is dark brown and powerfully beefy, which balances out the herbs perfectly. I love intense meaty flavors, so this bowl of pho is right up my alley. Your mileage may vary, but if your palate is like mine, you're in for a real treat. I could eat this stuff 3 times a week.

A lot of people cite Pho Grand as the best pho in town. It's been over 10 years since I've been there, so I can't compare accurately. However, I have a date there in a couple of weeks, so stay tuned for that review in which I will declare the heavyweight champion of pho in St. Louis. :)

Reviewed 27 October 2014

The food here is amazing! You will not be disappointed. My personally favorite is the pho, rice plater, and the spring rolls! The owner makes one of the best spring rolls I've ever had! Yummy! Will always come back to pho long!