“Long line but fast service”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #13 of 72 Coffee & Tea in Saint Louis
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I was surprised to see the line to get a cup of coffee so long. There must have been 30 + people in line, but the team of 4 whipped out the beverage very fast.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Awesome service and awesome coffee!!! The line went fast and the barista was friendly and helpful. We got two breakfast sandwiches and they were excellent as well!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

This, as seems to be every Starbucks is clean, has good service and the staff was fine. The pastries were on point and service was quick.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Washington Avenue Starbucks as Starbucks go is of ordinary decor and atmosphere, yet I believe I just drank my last white chocolate mocha, a drink I highly coveted until I overheard a customer discuss the caloric content of many sugery starbucks drinks as well as the less than healthy list of ingredients. Due to the recent racial issues that have come up recently as well as their apparent lack of environmental sensitivity, I think my Starbucks patronage is near to it's end.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

If you're at the America's Center and you are looking for Starbucks then this is the place you need to head to. There is none closer.