“Recommended for Casual Dining”

Pasta House Co. Lindbergh
Ranked #1,196 of 3,231 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I have been going to this Pasta House for years. I recommend Pasta House for it's good food, great dinner salad, variety of menus options, monthly specials and good service. Not fancy but great value and I have never been disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I love the Pasta House Salad. It is truly a masterpiece of salad-making art. And the pasta dishes are really good as well. I love the pasta con broccoli the best.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 27 February 2017

My husband and I stopped by this Pasta House location, on a Monday for lunch. We were greeted as soon as we walked in, were seated promptly and our waitress came to the table quickly to introduce herself and see what we would like to drink.
My husband ordered the Caesar salad and a pizza - everything was so good we kept pinching ourselves. The salad was crisp and cold, the pizza piping hot.
I ordered the Pasta House salad and lasagne - it was delicious! The lasagne was delivered bubbling hot in a thick rich tomato sauce.
Our waitress was stellar! Her name was Kathy, she was attentive without being intrusive.
We ordered the cheesecake with strawberries for dessert and it was very good, we brought half of it home!
This was one of the nicest dining out experiences we've had in quite some time and though there are several locations much closer to where we live, we will make the drive for the quality we experienced here.
The restrooms were looking a little long in the tooth, but they were clean.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Service was good, food was average, but the bathroom was not clean. Gluten free is very difficult here and so is vegan. The Pasta House salad is always delicious and my eggplant was crisp and cooked properly. My mother's minestrone soup was hearty and filled with vegetables.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2016

I had the spaghetti , my favorite meal it was good but not great , it was served very hot ! that good sauce had very little meat but good flavor

Date of visit: October 2016