Carmine's Steak House
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Walnut Street
Description: Carmine's Steak House, located in the heart of downtown St. Louis in the newly renovated Drury Plaza Hotel, promises and delivers the finest in aged steaks, hand-cut chops, rack of lamb, chicken and seafood entrees, as well as Lombardo's signature toasted ravioli. House made desserts, from our in house pastry chef. Extensive wine list. With private rooms that can accommodate 10-170 people and nightly complimentary valet parking, Carmine's offers convenience for tourists, business meetings, and local diners alike.
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Steak nachos, shrimp de Jong appetizer, Italian pepperloin, bone-in ribeye, risotto... All highly recommended!

Michael L, General Manager at Carmine's Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

We are so glad to how how awesome your birthday dinner was. Here at Carmine's we strive to make everyone feel special with great food and service. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I was taken here as a guest for dinner by a client. I am from the NY area, and find I am fairly picky about my food. I had a delicious filet perfectly cooked, served over a puff pastry filled with Brie cheese, which had lump crab over the top. It was a lovely dinner, but I didn't care for the combined taste. The waiter whisked the meal away, and promptly replaced it with a plain filet asking me if that was ok. The manager came over too. I was truly impressed. The replaced filet was perfect, and honestly the first one was perfect to, just not for my tastebuds. Hats off to the professional way this was handled. Our waiter was spectacular, service was impeccable.

We always enjoy hearing when we are a highlight for someone visiting from out of town. It is even better when we know we will be a stop on a return visit. We certainly appreciate the kind words and your business. We strive every night to make sure every guest leaves completely satisfied. We look forward to seeing you the next time you make it down to St. Louis

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I ate the 28 oz new York strip and it was cooked perfect. will definitely be back. they also had candied scallops that were delicious.

Michael L, Manager at Carmine's Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

The 28oz New York Strip is one of our signature steaks and an incredible cut, excellent choice! The candied scallops cooked in port wine with caramelized onions are a personal favorite as well. We are so grateful you enjoyed your dining experience with us. Thank you for your business and amazing review!! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I randomly decided to drive to STL this weekend. This place was right down the road from our hotel. We opted for it over Ruth's Chris Steakhouse that was ind our hotel. It was so good!! Definitely get the lobster bites as an app. The steaks were great! And so was the service!

Michael L, General Manager at Carmine's Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Lobster bites are one of the more popular appetizers that we have to off. We always strive for the best service for each and every guest. Your kind words are very much appreciated. We value patrons like yourself who not only take the time give us feedback, but continue to visit us when they get the opportunity. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us once again and look forward to your next visit to St. Louis.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Food was wonderful and service was excellent. Definitely recommend this steakhouse. If your in the downtown area this place is a must.

Michael L, General Manager at Carmine's Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

It was our pleasure to have you join us and treat you to such a nice evening. It is always great to hear when we can make traveling to St. Louis, be it for business or pleasure, a great experience. We hope that the next time you find yourself in the area that we get the opportunity to host you for another great dinner. Thanks for the kind words.