“A cut above”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #25 of 71 Coffee & Tea in Saint Louis
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Very friendly and speedy. All the bottled water was sold out on this very hot Sunday and they offered me a free venti cup of iced water for my husband. Nice outdoor seating with umbrella.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Even though I'm only in STL once per month, these people always remember my name and welcome me back.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Everything you expect in Starbucks and a touch above. Neat space. Nice outdoor tables. Seemed to have a larger selection of bakery.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 17 April 2016

I frequent Starbucks in all cities, including my hometown. I visited this particular Starbucks on a Sunday afternoon around 3:00 p.m. The line was pretty long and they had two people who were working their tails off taking orders and making drinks. What they were not able to do is take a moment to sweep the floor, swipe crumbs and papers off the counter and generally tidy up the place. Even for a coffeehouse, I want at least the perception that it is clean.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2015

We were in town visiting at WasU. Ordered coffee drinks three mornings. The drink was made incorrectly two out of three times.

Date of visit: August 2015